Moving to South East England
Compare International Movers
When you are making an international move to South & South East England, particularly if you have never lived abroad, it can feel exciting but where to start? Put your mind and ease and get the right help you need to move abroad. Our moving professionals will take the stress and hassle out of International moving and provide you with all the information you need.
Intlmovers offers you a very simple way of finding a number of international moving companies who specialise in moves from all over the globe to South & South East England in the UK. You can obtain quotes from up to six international movers to easily compare services and costs, and uncover the best options for your international move. Save time and money on your international move!
Value of international movers
Comparing quotes is a great way of saving money but it is important to ensure that you are comparing value rather than just price. Make sure that you take in to consideration the offer it its entirety. Often the cheapest price is not necessarily the best, so you should always have a full understanding of exactly what is being included for the price.
How www.intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
Here is how we work!
To get started comparing international moving companies for your move to South & South East England England:
- Select where you are moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies, and click on ‘Request quotation’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for international moves to South & South East England.
- Our movers are industry professionals with years of experience in moving to South & South East England
- There is no need to worry our movers will handle all the paperwork
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Moving to South & South East England
The South East of England is UKs most densely populated area. That’s mainly because this area has the second largest regional economy making it an ideal location for those that do not want to suffer long commute times. Living in the South East brings you closer to the greater London area making train or subway commuting quite easy. Many of the cites in this area offer a variety of entertainment, shopping, and recreation.
A large number of international companies have made their European home offices in this area including Bayer UK, Vodafone, Sanofi-Aventis, Fiat and Honda just to name a few. The major international airports are also located in the South East making travel in or out of the area simple. South East England also holds a great many of the United Kingdom’s Universities including Oxford University.
The weather in this part of the UK is mild and not extreme at all. The average temperatures are between 9°C and 14°C in the spring and fall and can reach as high as 24°C in the summer. Winters usually have more rain and it can freeze on occasion. Snowfall is seldom or rare with usually no more than 3 or 6 centimeters.
Top 5 list
Top things to do in the South East of England
- Canterbury Cathedral- A world Heritage site and oldest church structure in England
- Tee off- At Chart Hills Golf Club or any of the dozen golf courses in this area
- Water ski- JBSki Learn how to water ski park, ski, wake board
- Lego Land Windsor- A hole day of fun at the Lego theme park
- Wellington Country Park- 350 acre park full of beauty and wildlife and a great family destination
Visa requirements for South & South East England
If you would like to live and work in the South East of England you need to apply for a British visa. EU citizens do not need a visa to work or live in the UK. Recent rules for getting a visa have been updated and some of the visa extensions are no longer offered or the requirements are more difficult.
Cost of Living in the South & South East England
Because of the proximity to London and the amount of international companies residing in the South East of London the cost of living has risen over the past ten years. Housing prices have risen quite a bit in keeping pace with salary and job market increases. Mortgage or rents usually take up the majority of household budgets but some relief is in sight due to the slumping house market. Reasonable housing prices can be found within surrounding smaller towns. The cost of food is inexpensive and almost anything you could possible need can be found in the stores and markets throughout the South East. Healthcare is provided by the government and is no cost unless you prefer private heath insurance. Transportation is also subsidized so using public transport will cut your cost considerably.
Housing Prices in South & South East England
- 2 Bedroom semi-detached Home in Emsworth West Sussex £265,000
- 3 Bedroom semi detached House in Finchampstead Workingham £260,000
Flats to Rent In South & South East England
- 1 bedroom flat to rent in Bexley £705 mo.
- 3 Bedroom apartments in Epsom £1205
- 2 Bedroom flat to rent in Farmingham £862
Professional movers with experience!
Would you give a stranger the key to your home? Probably not, so why give your property to just any mover? The experts at Intlmovers are international moving pros and know how to move you from any location worldwide to the UK. They have been moving people to the UK for Years! Relax our movers will take good care of your property and ensure that it arrives safely at your door of your new home.
No Obligation to use our moving quotes
You do not have to use any of the quotes from Intlmovers, only respond to quotes that you feel comfortable with. There is absolutely no obligation, our service is free. Our movers are professionals with years of experience and meet our high standards for international shipping and relocating people worldwide. We know you will be 100% satisfied.