Moving to Napoli, Italy
Compare International Movers
Moving to Napoli, Italy
Planning a Moving to Napoli, Italy? You are probably going to need a company specialized in international moving before you decide what to pack. Intlmovers is one of the most convenient moving services to help you plan an international move and gather moving quotes. Intlmovers is an online quotation comparison service that is completely free, so you can compare moving quotes and get the best price!
Using Intlmovers is one of the easiest ways to find the right international mover to compare moving quotations. When you submit a moving request form from Naples, your moving information is immediately forwarded to up to six international moving companies who assist you with a quote or any questions you may have about how to pack for your move to Naples. They will make contact with you directly in order to arrange a customized quote for your Napoli move.
No obligation, all quotations are free!
Requesting a number of quotes in a single request helps you prepare a moving budget and get an idea of the services available. You don’t have to call movers or fill out multiple international move quotations separately. You save money not only by comparing their quotes. You can sample different services and related cost to your move. The best part about using this service is that you can use Intlmovers without any obligation whatsoever. You only accept quotes that you are completely satisfied will meet your moving requirements!
How www.intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
Reasons to take advantage of the Intlmovers service
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Naples.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the logistics and moving tasks.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Moving to Naples, Italy
Naples is an absolute diamond in the crown of Southern Italy. Its historic past dates back at least two millennia during the Bronze Age when it was said to be mainly occupied by early Greeks. The area has been inhabited so long it may be possible earlier humans inhabited the area much earlier.
Napoli is famous today and historically for many things such as cultural center of the Roman Empire, where Pizza was invented, the guitar was first created in Naples as was the mandolin. Today Naples is the military base for the Nato Allied joint command, and the largest historic European center. It is a picture perfect Italian city cradling the southern coastline.
Naples is a romantic and scenic city. Its older historic commercial center has small narrow winding streets and filled with shops and apartments above. Boats dot the bay of Naples and peering out of the skyline is the beautiful cone shape of Pompeii. Within a short distance to the east you can catch a tour making its way to Pompeii and Herculaneum. Whether you are moving here short term or long term you will never forget this spectacular city. The warm weather and casual lifestyle is easy to get use to.
Living in Naples may require you to brush up on your Italian for day to day purposes. English is often used for speaking with tourist but along the suburbs of Naples most people only speak Italian. The economy in Naples is quite strong the largest employment is in services, manufacturing and commerce. The port of Naples is one of the largest and most important ports in the Mediterranean.
To work in Italy you first need to have your residence permit and social number before you are allowed to work. Once your paperwork is settled you are free to explore Italy and all European Union countries and leave and enter as you please. Moving to Naples is an wonderful change of pace there is so much historic places to visit, and beautiful coastline to soak up the sun. This life can easily be your just make the move.
Tips for Living in Naples
- Use public transport – The taxis subways and trains are often better options for travel since the road ways are very small and narrow and often congested.
- Grab a slice! – Naples is the city pizza was invented. The pizza here is amazing and affordable.
- Secure your valuables – Unfortunately pick-pocketing is common in public places and specially along the tourist locations. Secure your wallet or purse at all times.
- If it seems suspicious walk away – Petty crime is quite common in Naples but you need not be bothered with it if you make a habit of taking extra precautions. Never leave or give cameras, laptops or any baggage to anyone for any reason. If someone walks up and ask if they can help you out of the blue, politely refuse it. There are far too many scams don’t fall victim to one expats in Italy:
- Join the Expats – Because of the NATO base located in Naples, it is easy to meet several internationals that have relocated. Meeting others that have relocated is a great way to quickly get settled in.
Cost of living
The cost of living in Naples is comparable to the cost of living in Western Europe possibly slightly higher. Naples is a very popular destination for tourism and attracts many people from all over the world which can cause housing prices to be higher than most cities in Italy. Food and commercial goods are at average in comparison to most major cities in Europe like London, Amsterdam or Paris. Dinning out is not always inexpensive so if you like to dine out often it can bring up your monthly expenses quickly.
Transportation cost might be higher due to tax and fuel cost but the public transportation in Naples is very good. There are underground metro and train stations throughout all of Napoli that are much better options for commuting or getting around. Salaries are at the same scale as what you would expect in Western Europe, Australia or United States. But to work in Italy you must first obtain a residence permit and then apply for a work permit.
What does it cost to live in Naples?
- Naples 5 rooms 1 bath apartment for sale, 5 floors, balcony, parking refurbishment needed ?245,000
- Mariglianella Naples 5 room apartment, 2 bath, 2 car garage, balcony, ?155,000
- Vomero, Naples ,2 Room apartment to rent,100 m2 air conditioning, parking, new bathroom, ?600 mo.
- Pozzuoli Naples 5 room town house to rent 2 bathroom, large terrace, ?1800 mo.
Getting an visa for Napoli Italy
Getting a visa to live in Naples would be the same as any other Western European country. You need to apply for a visa at least 3 months before you depart. You can apply from the Italian Embassy. If you plan on working in Italy you will need to also apply for an social insurance number for tax purposes and that can be done through the government tax office as soon as possible when you arrive.
Experience of our international movers
Once you have requested quotes you can feel confident in the knowledge that the companies who respond to you are reputable international moving companies. They have many years of trusted and reliable service to the international moving industry. That way, you can feel sure that your goods are being well handled and managed throughout the moving process to your new location in Italy.
Obligation free quotes
Rest assured that all requests that are made via Intlmovers are absolutely obligation free. Whilst you may receive up to six quotes for your international move to Naples, it is completely up to you to take your time, review your options and make your own choice about your preferred moving company. If you do not feel satisfied with any offers you receive, you are under no obligation to select any at all.