Moving to Lima, Peru
Compare International Movers
Lima is the capital and largest city of Peru with a population of 7,605,742 people. Lima is one of the fourth largest cities in America and is also home to one of the largest financial hubs in Latin America. On of the oldest universities of the world is also located in Lima, the National University of San Marcos was founded in 1551. Preparation is a very important step in a long journey. It’s useful to have a little information about Moving to Lima, Peru.
As the capital of Peru, Lima is the financial and industrial area of Peru. Because of the location of Lima, next to the Pacific Ocean, the Callao seaport is one of the main seaports of South America. The Peruvian economic grew has one of the largest growth rates of all of South America.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is a quick and easy way of finding and comparing international moving companies that can help you with your relocation to Lima. By using Intlmovers you save both time and money. Intlmovers allows you to compare international moving quotes from op to six experienced moving companies at once without any obligation.
How www.intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
Why you should use Intlmovers for your removal to Lima
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Lima.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Five reasons to move to Lima
Because of the perfect location in South America, Lima has a lot of benefits for expats. And other immigrants who want to move to Lima.
- Lima has a great cuisine, influenced by African, European, Chinese, and Japanese immigrants.
- Lima has a lot of sport accommodations for football, volleyball and basketball.
- Lima has a great expat community with expats from all continents of the world.
- The costs of living in Lima are middle compared to other places but the costs of housing are low compared to other places.
- Lima has a mild and comfortable climate with a average temperature of 19,4 degrees Celsius (69 degrees Fahrenheit).
Using the Intlmovers service won’t cost you anything at all, it’s likely you will save money by using the free quotation service. By only one request you will receive up to six moving quotes from experienced international moving companies. By comparing quotes that you receive, you can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies.
Value of experienced international movers
After submitting your quote request you will be contacted soon by moving companies. They will send you their personal moving quote in writing. Don’t bother chasing around quotes. Intlmovers does the work in the background for you.