Moving to Benin
Compare International Movers
About Moving to Benin
Benin, officially the Republic of Benin is a country in Africa between Togo in the west and Nigeria in the south. Until 1975 the country was called Dahomay and in 1960 Dahomay became independent from France. But French is still the most spoken language of Benin. Preparing your Moving to Benin is necessary.
The capital of Benin is Porto-Nove but it is the second large city of Benin. The most important city of Benin is Cotonou and is also the largest city. Cotonou is located next to the coastline and most expats live in Cotonou. There is a international community and there are international bars like an Irish pub. The average cost of living in Benin is in the middle compared to other countries in the world but the housing costs are low.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is a quick and easy way of finding and comparing international moving companies that can help you with your relocation to Benin. By using Intlmovers you save both time and money, because Intlmovers allows you to compare international moving quotes from op to six experienced moving companies at once without any obligation.
How to use Intlmovers
To quickly and easily compare international movers for global relocations:
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for your global relocation.
Why you should use Intlmovers for your move to Benin
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Benin.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Five reasons to move to Benin
Benin is not known as a great expat place but the industries in the city of Cotonou are growing and there is also a growing international community with people from many different countries.
- When you are not working you can relax at the beach of Cotonou.
- There is a active night life in Cotonou.
- The costs for dinner and hotels are very low but the quality is great.
- Benin has a tropical climate.
- A lot of expats from many countries live in Benin.
Using the Intlmovers service won’t cost you anything at all. It’s likely you will save money by using the free quotation service. By only one request you will receive up to six moving quotes from experienced international moving companies. By comparing quotes that you receive, you can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies.
Value of experienced international movers
After submitting your quote request you will be contacted soon by moving companies. They will send you their personal moving quote in writing. Don’t bother chasing around quotes, because Intlmovers does the work in the background for you.